- USB to RS232: turn USB A port into RS232, 5 ft long cable
- Interface: USB Type A male and RS-232 (9-pin) male end connectors
- Easily connect a RS-232 Serial device to the USB port on your PCs, routers, GPS, barcode scanners, label writers, serial modems, digital cameras, card readers
- Easy installation with Universal Plug and Play. Powered by USB - no external power needed
- Features a Prolific PL-2303 chipset for the best combination of performance and wide driver support
WEme USB to Serial converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA, digital camera, modem or ISDN terminal with a serial port to a computer's USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. The unit features a portable design that does not require external power.
Providing the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port, data transfer rates up to 230 kbps.
Install as a standard Windows COM port, full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals, TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND.
- Connectors: USB-A male to DB9 male
- Support the RS232 Serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Support remote wake-up and power management
Windows 98/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008/ Win 7/ Win8/ Win 8.1/ Win 10 (32/64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.6 and later, Linux 2.4.31 and later.
USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Cable does not work to external monitor.
1 x USB TO Serial DB9 Male (9Pin) RS232 Cable
1 x Driver CD